Saturday, December 27, 2014

Let me show you how to make apps and earn money



Hi, I'm starting this blog to share my experience creating apps with Mobincube and monetizing them. Mobincube is a great DIY mobile app builder. It allows non-tech people to build native mobile apps by their own, without coding. There are other similar tools out there and tried lots of them. But Mobincube is the best one in case you want to earn money, and it's free. Basically, you create apps for free, Mobincube inserts ads in your app and you earn 70% of the ad revenue.

It might be a bit frustrating at the beginning, since the learning curve is a bit harder than other app builders. And you might need several months and several app attempts in order to start making some decent incomes. But after some training, you'll realize that it is quite easy to use and you'll learn which types of apps are more profitable for you


I've been building apps with this great software for almost 3 years. I guess I can say that I'm an advanced user of Mobincube. I've built different types of apps and used all of Mobincube's functions. Some of my apps performed great. I've earned around $30,000 with all my apps during this time, investing in average 2 hours per week in app building.

Now I want to have a new challenge: make a good revenue stream only with apps focusing on the US market. All my previous apps were built without targeting an specific market, so I made revenue globally. Of course, I'll keep those accounts, since they help me pay bills. But my new account (USA apps) is going to have apps exclusively for people in North America. The reason of that is that the CPM (the money you make every 1,000 ad impressions) is generally higher in North America than other regions. So, let's see if I can reach a good level of monthly income with this new account.

Ok, but ... what do I earn by sharing my experience? Positioning! This is the first lesson, by the way. Sharing my experience, I let people discover my apps, so I'll make more downloads, and I'll my more money. This is very important if you want to increase downloads: tell people that your apps exist. And if I'm lucky, so of you will give me 5-star reviews in my apps, as a gesture of gratitude ;)

Ok, that's all for the moment. Keep reading my blog if you want to learn how to make some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment